Monday, May 27, 2013

Will & Annie

Will and Annie. I just fell in love with their love story as soon as I heard it! They met on a mission trip many years ago and their friends knew that these two would wind up together one day. They even told them this, but nothing came of it for a long time. Their friendship grew over distance and many years as they both went on with their lives. Then, thanks to God's perfect timing the weals started turning. They started dating and got engaged last year. I met Annie right after they had started dating and her opening line was, "We are sisters cause we have the same last name!" I'm always up for making new friends and so I agreed. The next thing out of her mouth was, "I've been stalking your photography and I love it!" This girl really knows how to start a friendship off right, haha.

They tied the knot in March and I'm now ready to share the love. Their wedding was full of so much love! Not just between them, but from everyone who attended and played a part in making it happen. I love weddings and I have seen couples who have a lot of support, but these two had something special. They have obviously given so much of them selves to relationship and they have truly devoted, loving friends. I was honored to be a part of their day!
 Quick explanation: She is not sad that she is married. Just that she is leaving behind our wonderful last name. It was what brought us together!

0 comments: